price from 52 €
Elistvere Animal Park, Vooremaa and a bog shoe hike in Endla Nature Reserve
On this car-trip we will get to know the more exciting places in the northern parts of Tartu County and Jõgeva County. We will be enjoying the scenic views of Vooremaa, learning about the more common animals of Estonia in Elistvere Animal Park, exploring exceptional bog landscapes in bog shoes in the Endla Nature Reserve and visiting the distinctive Alatskivi Castle.
- The length of the trip: up to 8 h
- Group size: 2-6 people (ask for an offer if coming alone; 6+ as a special order)
- Price: from 52 €/person (the exact price depends on the size of the group – contact us!)
- Transport: a free door-to-door transport from Tartu
- Food: not included in the price; stops in cafes and shops
- Language: English/Estonian
Depending on the particular interests of the group, we will visit the selection from the following exciting places:
- Alatskivi castle
- Elistvere animal park
- Endla nature reserve and bog shoe hike
After a day trip on wheels it is possible to spend an adventurous night in tree tents in Estonian nature.
NB! If you order a day-trip on wheels as an extra, you can get another one cheaper! Two consecutive car trips enable you to get to know thrilling Estonian regions more in-depth. Ask for more information!